Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances, 4th Block, 4th floor, A.P Civil Secretariat. Website:
The grievances can be lodged online on. In cases where internet facility is not available or even otherwise, the citizen is free to send her/his grievance by Post. There is no prescribed format. The grievance may be written on any plain sheet of paper or on a Postcard / Inland letter and addressed to the Department.
The grievance is acknowledged online or by post. A unique registration number is given to each grievance.
It may be tracked on the jansunwaiportal using view status link and after providing unique registration number.
Every Central Ministry / Department has designated a Joint Secretary or a Chief Engineer/ Director / Deputy Secretary/Under Secretary, as its ‘Director of Grievances’. He / She is the nodal officer for redress of grievances on work areas allocated to that particular Ministry / Department.
No. In such situations, the citizen will have to lodge a fresh grievance drawing reference to the closed grievance, and call for details. Sometimes, the details are sent by post and mentioned in the final report. The postal delivery may be awaited before lodging a fresh grievance
The list is accessible on the Department’s website at In addition to this; it is also available in the Citizen’s Charter of the Departments hosted on their websites.
Every Wednesday of the week has been earmarked for receiving and hearing of grievances by the Director of Public Grievances in person.
• Subjudice cases or any matter concerning judgment given by any court.
• Case under consideration in Hon’ble Court
• Demand of financial assistance or job
• Service-related matters of the government servants, including transfer until they have used the options available in the department.
• Personal and family disputes
• RTI matters
• Anything that impacts upon territorial integrity of the country or friendly relations with other countries
The Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances is the chief policy making, monitoring and coordinating Department for public grievances arising from the work of Departments/Organizations of the Government of Arunachal Pradesh. The grievances received in the department are forwarded to the Departments concerned. Redressal of grievances is done by respective Departments in a decentralized manner. The Department periodically reviews the status of redressal of public grievances under Jansunwai of Departments for speedy disposal of grievances / complaints.
All grievances relating to State Governments. Citizens may take up matter regarding pendency of their grievances directly with the State Government concerned also.
Forty-five (45) days. In case of delay an interim reply with reasons for delay is required to be given.
You may take up the matter with the Director of Public Grievances of the Department concerned whose details are available on the jansunwaiportal.
An Appeal provision has been made for redressal of dis-satisfied grievances identified through a mandatory feedback ratting to be given by the Citizen on disposal of the grievance by the Nodal Grievance Officers.
1. The request for deactivation of a user account can be made through email to the Jansunwai helpdesk (email@example.com). The email should be sent from the registered email id only. 2. In case of deactivation, the user can not create an account with the same email-id/mobile but the user can make a request again to activate the same account.